What can I do about the annoying or harassing phone calls I have been receiving?

If you are receiving annoying or harassing telephone calls, call the police department. Making such calls is against the law. An officer will speak with you and provide you with an "incident number" that your carrier will need. Call your carrier and request to speak with a representative from their Annoyance Call Bureau. Your phone carrier will give you detailed instructions on handling further calls and then will attempt to determine the origin of the calls. Once the location of the calls had been identified, the phone carrier will notify the Norton Police and an officer will investigate the incident. The Verizon "Unlawful Call Center" can be reached at 1-877-TRACE4U (877-872-2348).