Advocate for Norton veterans, dependents and widows; providing access to every federal, state and local service & benefit to which they are entitled.
- Assist eligible veterans in applying for state wartime bonuses and annuities.
- Guide and assist veterans with disability claims to the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Administer Massachusetts General Law Chapter 115 financial assistance and emergency financial aid to eligible veterans, dependents and widows.
- Provide veterans access and referral to education, training and employment services.
- Help veterans with service record concerns.
- Provide direct service to veterans by answering questions and recommending resources.
- Counsel veterans and provide referrals to other professional services as necessary. Additionally, Veteran Services will facilitate a veteran mutual support group.
If you would like to support our local veterans please contact our office @ 508-285-0274.
|Estelle Flett||Veteran's Agent||508-285-0274|