There are many reasons to locate your life sciences business in Norton:
- Easy access to I-495 (3 interchanges) and I-95.
- 27 miles southwest of Boston and 15 miles northeast of Providence.
- Sites readily available for move-in.
- Future sites allowing for life sciences are in the permitting stage.
- Competitive Tax Rate of $14.93 in 2021 for Commercial and Residential property.
- 150 acres of vacant land zoned for industrial use.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals successfully opened its business on Commerce Way in 2020.
- Norton is a certified Gold Bio-Ready Community and is seeking Platinum status. Check out MassBio's website for more details.
- Norton is a willing partner and will work with life science companies to obtain incentives.
- View this report to see the I-495 South market for industrial development
Please contact Paul DiGiuseppe at 508-285-0279 for more information