Total Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Currently in the Town of Norton - 25
Many of which have recovered
For the latest information on the 2019 Coronavirus (COVID 19), click on the links below:
- Massachusetts DPH CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Information
- CDC CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Information
- 30 Days to Slow the Spread Guidance
- Northeastern University's - COVID-19: How to be Safe & Resilient
- Maintaining Emotional Health & Well-Being During the Covid-19 Outbreak
- Try the New COVID-19 Symptom Checker Website
Get the latest info about the Coronavirus in Massachusetts sent right to your phone by texting COVIDMA to 888-777
The goal of the Board of Health is to protect and enhance the health of the community by enforcement of state and local public health and environmental regulations. To fulfill this objective the Board of Health develops and implements policy through local and state health regulations. Some of the areas overseen by Board of Health regulatory control include the review and approval of all septic design plans and installations; inspections and permitting of all restaurants and other food service operations; responding to emergencies, tobacco compliance checks, complaints regarding unsanitary housing; inspections of camps, swimming pools and tanning salons.
If you would like to use our Online Permitting program, Click here to enter our Online Permitting homepage.
William C. Hebard
Robert B. Medeiros