Employee Benefits

Payroll Forms
To change your payroll tax withholding status or other deduction withholding information, please forward the completed form to the Treasurer's Office.

Federal Withholding Form W-4    

MA State Withholding Form M-4

(Note: MA State W/H Form only needed if different from Federal Form)

Employee Information Sheet (to change address and/or emergency contact info)

Waiver Form  This form should be completed for all benefits the employee does not choose to enroll in.

Direct Deposit Form     

Deduction Cancellation Form     

Deferred Comp Change Form               

Salary Reduction Form (to change 403b deductions)

Beneficiary Designation Form