Everyday, someone shomewhere in Massachusetts needs to find essential community services - an afterschool program, a foodbank, or where to secre care for an aging parent. Many face these challenges and do not always know wherer to turn for help.
The solution is to dial 2-1-1.
Free - Confidential - Multilingual/ TTY
24 Hours a Day / 7 Days a Week
- 2-1-1 maintains the integrity of the 9-1-1 system by saving that vital resource for emergency situations.
- 2-1-1 is an easy to remember number that connects callers to information about health and human services that are available in their community.
- 2-1-1 serves as a resource for finding government benefits and services, non-profit organizations, support groups, volunteer programs, and other resources.
Call 2-1-1 for:
- Emergency Shelter, Food and Clothing
- Child Care / Heatlh Care
- Substance Abuse Programs
- Senior Services / Elder Care
- Financial Assistance
- Disablility Services
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Legal Assistance
- Mentoring Opportunities
- Donating Food, Clothing, Etc