What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?

Call the Police Station, ask to speak to an officer and explain the problem in your area. He will then have the officer assigned to that patrol area conduct RADAR during the problem times. Please remember that other calls for service/emergencies may take priority and an officer might not be on your street every day.